With an increase of 20% of its turnover on the last three years, Tiag Industries is one of the precursors in its domain to cross the threshold of having a 4.0 factories via the robotization of its blowmolding park and the digitalization of information of its workstations.
Collaborative screens placed in the workshop bring to our teams a new manner of interacting between them, making faster and more intuitive the realization of their task.
This digitalization permits to communicate all the information in real time, and thus to applicate immediate remedial actions, bringing thus productivity and quality gains.
• Dedicated application on smartphones and real-time rise of information about production
• Digital tablets connected to workstations
• Automated alerts to chief of staff
• Automated alerts to quality controller
• Overview of real-time machines’s cadence
• Diagnostic and intervene more quickly on production problems